INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN SPECIALISED MARKETING MISSION ON FURNITURE TO MUMBAI FROM 1 – 4 DECEMBER 2015
The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) would like to invite MFC Members to participate in the Specialised Marketing Mission (SMM) on Furniture to Mumbai from 1 – 4 2015.
2. According CSIL Milano 2014, India is currently holding the 8th place in terms of furniture consumption. The furniture industry including furniture hardware and furniture fittings in India is estimated to be more than USD8 billion. For Indian home and office furniture market is estimated at USD1.7 billion and is growing at the rate of 15-20% every year. Also, Furniture is expected to become one of the largest categories in the rapidly growing e-commerce market in India. Among the prominent names in the online furniture business are FabFurnish, Pepperfry, Durian and Urban Ladder.
3. Specialised Marketing Mission to Mumbai is tailored exclusively for furniture companies to promote your products and services. This event will further enhance the existence of made in Malaysia products and services to the business communities as well as to the consumers in Mumbai. MATRADE will be organising individual business meetings for the Malaysian companies with the local business community. The mission programme will include visit to top leading retailer and online retailer in Mumbai which include Pepperfry, Durian Furniture, Nilkamal, Narsi Interior and Future Group (Hometown).
4. Kindly register your participation online latest by 23rd October 2015 at the following link:
Participation fee for the event is RM800.00 (per person per city) which can be made through online upon registration or by submitting a crossed-cheque payable to “MATRADE” before the closing date. Eligible SMEs can obtain a reimbursable matching grant under MATRADE’s Market Development Grant (MDG) on the approved cost of the eligible claims.
5. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the following officers:
- Ms Addeena Fadzleen Ab. Razak (+603-6207 7504 /firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms Rina Sazriannie (+603-6207 7508/ email@example.com)